Friday, September 13, 2013

Love this!

I absolutely love this! One of the main reasons I started this blog was because I would hear and still at times hear my girlfriends complain about their looks. I was very blessed to have amazing parents to always remind me of how beautiful I am and although I know I'm not a model I always try to concentrate on my best assets and strengths as a person. That's what I also encourage all my gfs and girls in general to do, no negative self talk. It serves you no purpose to call yourself 'ugly' because you are not really able to see yourselves the way your loved ones do. I see my friends and I think about how beautiful they are & I make sure to remind them because I love them, don't ever take that away from yourself. Don't be afraid to be your true authentic self and become your own best friend because once you do life really does get easier. Xoxo Bellas 







No comments:

Post a Comment