Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hi Beautiful Bellas, 

This blows my mind ... in a good way

"Real Love is selfless and free from fear. It pours itself upon the object of its affection, without demanding any return. Its joy is the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the strongest magnetic force in the universe. Pure unselfish Love draws to itself its own; it does not need to seek or demand. Man is selfish, tyrannical or fearful in his affections, thereby losing the thing he loves. Jealousy is the worst enemy of Love, for the imagination runs riot, seeing the loved one attracted to another and invariably these fears objectify I they are not neutralized." - Florence Scovel Shinn

Truth <3 



“I will Always believe in Love and I don’t care what happens to me or how many times I get my heart broken, or how many breakup songs I write, I’m always going to believe that someday I am going to meet somebody who is actually right for me and he’s going to be wonderful and it’s going to work out.”  - Taylor Swift 



Kindness <3









No comments:

Post a Comment